Join Our Team
How many times have you wanted to reach across your desk to a manager, homeowner or board member and MAKE them listen to your sage advice?
Attorneys, when the time for dialogue is over, how much do you hope that your expert witness really understands the nuances of your case and presents the best possible professionalism and expertise to opposing counsel, the judge and, if necessary, the jury?
Managers, our industry needs to reduce litigation and bad legislation that often results from disputes that become a media spotlight. Litigation is costly and time-consuming; CADRExperts offers an opportunity to resolve differences at lower cost with quicker results, providing a balanced, flexible approach to value-focused, practical solutions.
Other Service Providers, CADRExperts provides solutions that help attorneys, community associations, developers, management companies and other service providers avoid litigation and resolve problems amicably and expeditiously.
CADRExperts offers a select team of professionals throughout the country who are qualified and capable of representing us and who, combined, specialize in every aspect of community association law, development, management and operations. We provide professional, knowledgeable, impartial and effective expert witnesses, mediators and arbitrators to ease tensions and foster an environment conducive to open communications and dispute resolution.
To join our cadre of experts, applicants must demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
- Non attorneys who want to mediate must have successfully completed the American Arbitration Association’s 40-hour Essential Mediation Skills for the New Mediator, equivalent class, or have mediation experience.
- Managers and management company CEOs must have the PCAM designation.
- Expert witnesses must be credentialed in their respective industry.
- Expert witnesses must be recognized in their field of expertise through publications, industry-related awards or personal recommendations.
- Cadre members must exhibit the ability to articulate well and stay calm under pressure.
If you are interested in helping us help others resolve their differences, click the button below to request our qualification criteria and consulting agreement. We would be honored to have you on our team.